Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Edge out for 6 months

martes, 14 de julio de 2009.

-- The jury is still out on the specific time frame needed for Edge to feel comfortable making a full-time wrestling return. Because an Achilles tendon tear is a serious injury that requires careful attention and rehabilitation, no one involved in the situation wants to make a full assessment on Edge's standing for a few weeks. A more detailed update is expected once Edge gets into the rehab process and re-visits the doctors. All that is known at press time is that he will miss at least six months and is slated to return as a face, a turning process which began via the Chris Jericho angle this week.
- WWE's Cyber Sunday pay-per-view has been changed once again. After going back and forth over the last few weeks on Cyber Sunday or the WWE Annihilation name, WWE has now changed it to WWE Bragging Rights.
-- Matt Hardy revealed that he will be starting a new training program today following surgery on his abdomen last week to get in shape for his return to WWE TV. “Today Is The Day.. That I start getting back to being me, Matt Hardy. Whether you love me or you hate me, you can't deny my passion and drive.” Hardy said on his latest myspace blog. “I start my slow, yet gradual climb back to the top of the mountain. I refuse to lose. I hope each and every one of you are in my corner.. and if not, then so be it.” Hardy also brought up the World Heavyweight Championship, “It's time for Matt Hardy to be what I'm destined to be.. The World Heavyweight Champ. And I will! I'm free to get my total game where it needs to be..”

Comentários:

Publicar un comentario

 
WWE Rumors © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |