- There is still no solid word on when Shawn Michaels will be returning to WWE television. Michaels was pretty banged up after his WrestleMania match and has been at home recovering, much like The Undertaker. Michaels has said that he wants to take off an extended period of time to be with his family, although people within WWE definitely want him back sooner than later.
Shawn and Triple H are both known as guys who are good at talking Vince out of doing the campy comedy angles that he and lead RAW writer Brian Gewirtz both love.
- Sources say that World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk is banged up from some kind of injury but won’t be missing any time from it. Apparently it’s believed to be some kind of upper-body injury but nothing serious. Word is Punk has been doing his best to hide it but has been seen in some pain in the locker room.
While Punk isn’t expected to miss any time and it’s not anything really serious, he joins a long list of WWE talents who are banged up and hurting right now including Edge, Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio and others.
- - Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase are no longer be referred to as "Priceless," reports the F4W Newsletter. Rather, they will simply referred to as "Legacy." WWE recently issued a directive to the announcers regarding the change.
-- The following matches have been taped for this week's edition of WWE Friday Night SmackDown:
* R-Truth vs. Shelton Benjamin
Divas Tag Team Match
* Melina & Gail Kim vs. Michelle McCool & Alicia Fox
* Dolph Ziggler vs. The Great Khali
* CM Punk (c) vs. John Morrison
Steel Cage Match
* Edge & Chris Jericho vs Jeff Hardy & Rey Mysterio Special guest referee: CM Punk
-- Undertaker is said to be working out very hard in preparation for his return. WWE hopes to have him back in time for a meaningful match at SummerSlam.Taker’s surgery was a success but he is said to still be banged up. He is pushing hard to get back and is said to be very dedicated to still performing at a high level for WWE.He feels that the company needs him and he wants to get back and help WWE and more specifically help the SmackDown brand. Taker has his mind set on returning sooner than later, despite sources within WWE feeling that at this point in his career he should be more cautious and make sure he is completely healthy before returning.